Group workouts are rewarding and fun at the same time. But if you’ve run out of group exercise ideas, the following suggestions can liven up your next routine:
- Yoga. Yoga is perhaps the perfect group exercise. There are many types of yoga that you can try with your group to suit everyone’s skill level. Having a support group in yoga also adds to this exercise routine.
- HIIT exercises. Do you want to raise the level of exercise intensity? High-intensity interval training or HIIT might be a good idea! Your group can crush representatives and even start a friendly competition.
- Cycling. When it comes to home workout ideas, cycling is the way to go. It’s a calorie burner without putting too much strain on your joints. Indoor cycling is also a practical routine in this time of the pandemic.
- Brisk walking. For groups looking for a less strenuous exercise, brisk walking is an excellent option. Your group can do this at a local park without the need for any equipment.
- he ran. Once you find brisk walking less difficult, you can speed up for your run. Your group can also organize a race with prizes.
- Beat the ladder. If your small group at the gym wants to start a friendly competition, you can do so at Jacob’s Ladder Machine. You can keep a list of actors to see who has a crush on her!
- Peloton. Whether you buy the bike or not, Peloton offers a free 30-day trial of the workout app. They provide easy-to-follow routines that your group will find rewarding.
- Qigong. Qigong is an ancient Chinese practice that involves meditation. It focuses on balance and breath, and is quite similar to yoga. It is a slow style of exercise that incorporates the principles of tai chi.
- swimming. Does the summer heat hinder your group exercise? Swimming can be an excellent alternative. It engages multiple muscle groups in a low-impact but calorie-burning way.
- Zumba. With zumba workoutYou can dance your way to fitness. It includes aerobic exercises performed to the beat of cheerful music. It is fun and appeals to all age groups.
What are the best 15 minute workouts?
A 15-minute workout can revolutionize your health more than you can imagine. A set of routines performed in several iterations is a good start.
Here are some exercises that you can include in your quick 15-minute workout.
- Plyo dash
- jumping cranes
- sit ups
- high knees
- Running around
You can assign repetitions to each exercise and rest for 1 minute after each round. This will allow your body to slowly warm up and recover from the sudden rush of activity.
Remember to take it slowly to prevent injuries. Also, keep your body hydrated and don’t push yourself with excessive repetition.
Over the course of the days, you can incorporate weights into these routines. If you don’t have dumbbells or bells, you can improvise with a heavy backpack or gallons of laundry detergent. The beach towel can also be an improvised yoga mat.
You can also invite your group of friends to practice with you. When it comes to group exercise ideas, there is a lot you can do.