After giving birth to her fourth child, 35-year-old mom Cass decided it was time to take care of herself in time to join The Healthy Mummy’s first. 12 week challenge. In doing so, she has lost an astonishing 7.5kg and has gone on with The Healthy Mummy to lose 16kg in 8 months and feel healthier, fitter and more energetic.
Read more about her journey below…
After successfully completing the 12 week challenge, this mom celebrates losing 16 kg of weight in 8 months!
Cass is a mother of four under the age of 8 and needs the energy to keep up. Having had her fourth baby, she decided it was time to refocus on herself and her health. As a coincidence, The Healthy Mummy recently launched a program 12 week challengeso I jumped on board.
“It was my turning point to change my life and start my journey with The Healthy Mummy after I had my fourth child. It was time to start taking care of myself, myself, my children and my husband. And it was just in time because The Healthy Mummy had just announced that she would be taking on her first 12-week challenge. “.
“So in May 2021, I started my first weight loss challenge, and I lost 7.5kg in that first challenge. I followed and completed all of the healthy mummy challenges and lost a total weight of 16kg and over 60cm.”
Cass has maintained her weight at that time since she reached her lowest weight.
“I lost in the first eight months and I’ve been working since then.”
So how did Cass get and maintain these amazing results?
- “I had one or two healthy mummy juices day.”
- “And healthy meals for the rest of the day.”
- “Drink 2-3 liters of water a day.”
- “Healthy daily exercise for mom.”
- “And walk 30 minutes every day.”
But it wasn’t the weight loss success that Cass found after The Healthy Mummy. She feels fitter, stronger and healthier than ever before!
“I feel stronger, fitter, have more energy and better mental health due to losing weight and reducing the number of unhealthy foods I’ve been eating.”
Not only has her physical health improved, but Cass has also seen an improvement in her mental health.
“I’m physically stronger and fitter than I’ve ever been, and being physically stronger has changed my mental health. My mental health has become more positive, I have less anxiety. I love where my journey will take me, and I can’t wait to see the end result.”
In addition to the health challenges of the mummy, Cas also integrates Healthy mummy smoothie She credits them as part of her weight loss success.
“I use healthy mummy juice, and I have a great selection of healthy mummy smoothies, but my favorite healthy mummy smoothie is Healthy Mummy Smoothie Set And I love the flavor of chocolate.”
Cass has a smoothie recipe that she uses every morning for breakfast as part of her routine.
“My favorite smoothie recipe is:
“It’s my go-to for breakfast!”
She also loves to include Smoothie Enhancers To help increase the nutritional benefits of juices.
“Plus I love Healthy skin care for mummy skin Domain. Very good on my skin.”
Some of Cass and her family’s favorite healthy mummy recipes include:
“My favorite app exercise is Afterburn with Jade. I just love it makes this heart pump.”
Three tips from Cass for successful weight loss:
- drink water
- stay consistent
- enjoy the trip
Cass tips for moms who want to get started?
With the incredible success in losing weight, what does Cass suggest as tips for other moms looking to start their weight loss journey.
- “Start small, and change one thing at a time.”
- “Drink water, it is very beneficial for the body.”
- “Go for a walk, it’s amazing how walking can clear your mind and stop you from eating food you don’t want to eat. Plus, as a bonus, you’re burning calories doing it.”
- “Be kind to yourself.”
- “Run your own race, this is your journey, you are the only one who can make the changes. But remember, there are plenty of people to support you.”
- “Take pictures, it’s a great way to stay motivated throughout your trip.”
- “And if you had a bad day, that’s fine. Just start again tomorrow.”
Join our wonderful community of supportive moms today!
With hundreds of thousands of mothers from across Australia, all with the same goals, fears and struggles, our community is there to support you through it all.
Join the 28 day weight loss challenge!
If you are interested in starting to lose weight and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 day weight loss challenge It is a great program to check.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 Days Workout At Home (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable, Breastfeeding-Friendly Meal Plans (Including 7-Day Cleansing)
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!
- Get daily support from tens of thousands of moms to challenge with you