People have a wide range of feelings about 2021 coming to a close and its diverse predictions for 2022.
Some people feel hesitant about the unexpected events and changes looming on the horizon, while others are excited about the prospect of symbolically turning over a new leaf in the new year.
When it comes to personal health, nutrition and fitness, we want to do what’s best for our bodies and minds. and as Fitness, wellness and nutrition coachesWatching trends helps us prepare our business for what’s to come.
By noting the trends for 2021, we can make reasonably confident predictions about what to expect for 2022 and beyond. What’s interesting about this list of predictions is that there are no fad movements or short-sighted trends.
Instead, we’re starting to see years of exploration, research, and communication through social media and greater access to information driving perpetual movements that recognize the importance of holistic wellness for all people.
Key Features of the E-Book
- Dive into ten predictions for what will drive the health and wellness industry in 2022 and beyond
- A description of how to take advantage of the key trends of health, nutrition, fitness and wellness coaches
- Free resources on where to learn more about key topics
Peek at e-book topics
- Integrating wearable devices into health and fitness technologies
- Greater diversity and representation in the health and wellness industries
- Intuition-based healthy approaches
- Precision Workouts
- Shorten the distance between the seed and the pot: Forage + grow your own food + eat local
- Scientific fact checking
- Raising awareness of how stress affects health, and taking action to promote health and wellness
- Mind and body fitness
- Smart home gyms and digital fitness
- Outdoor fitness and physical activity