- 4 pork chops
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon spices
- Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Wash and dry the pork chops so that there is no excess water on the meat.
- Use a ziplock bag to mix the herbs and spices.
- Place one pork chop at a time in a ziplock bag, seal it and shake until the pork chop is completely covered. Then place the pork chop on a wire rack over a baking tray.
- Repeat this process for each pork chop.
- Put it in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Calories: 200
- sugar: 0 grams
- Fat: 7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 1 gram
- the basic: 0 grams
- protein: 34 grams