A quick and easy meal of pork chops and fried cabbage. With a hint of tamari for an Asian-inspired stir-fry flavor.
- 2 pork chops
- 1/2 Cabbage head, shredded
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon Tamari or Coconut Amino
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once heated through, add pork chops and sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder. Add soy sauce. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- When the slices are almost done on the second side, add the cabbage to the pan.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, stirring often, until cabbage is tender and slightly golden.
All nutritional data is estimated based on the amounts of each serving.
- serving size: 1 piece of pork and half a cabbage
- Calories: 362
- sugar: 6 grams
- Fat: 21 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11 grams
- the basic: 5 grams
- protein: 36 grams