Louise Pasdikis He lost an unbelievable 24 kg after subscribing to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Recently, an amazing mom thought she was trying on her wedding dress to see how far she’d come on her weight-loss journey – and that’s amazing! The dress literally hangs to her.
“I was in utter shock! I knew I had lost weight but that showed me just how far I had progressed,” Says.
Louise loses 24 kg and her wedding dress is hanging!
Louise reveals that she got so stressed before her big day that eating or exercising were at the bottom of her list. When she felt nervous, she would resort to comfort food.
“I had planned to lose a little weight before my wedding but I hadn’t lost any weight” Recognize. “On my special day, I used to feel beautiful but always conscious of my weight.
“I remember looking at our wedding pictures and even our wedding video and thinking that this dress would have looked a lot better if I had been thinner.” I know it’s awful to say that but it’s how I felt. “
Fortunately, Louise stocked her wedding dress and decided to try it out.
“It was hanging from me !! I had to literally lift it,” Says. “I have lost a total of 24 kg since June 2020. It took some time to lose my weight and I totally agree with that because it is not a race.”
Louise went from size 18-20
Amazingly, Louise went from a size 18-20 to a size 14.
“I have so much energy, I really wake up in the morning feeling like I can handle anything,” Says.
“Physically, I feel more energetic and healthy and I’m not as slow or bloated as I used to. I’m also mentally healthy and feel more focused and can focus more.”
Louise reveals that she suffered from postpartum depression with her first child and turned to food for comfort.
“I hardly exercised. Now I use The luxurious healthy mummy smoothie every day,” Says.
“They are my absolute savior every morning because I’m always on the way. I work four days a week until life gets very busy.
“They keep me full and they are the most delicious dish ever Healthy juices I’ve ever tried. My favorite at the moment is the banana sundae!
A typical day for Louise:
- Luxurious mummy smoothie with almond milk for breakfast and coffee.
- The morning snack is either some fruit or a healthy mummy snack bar.
- Lunch will be a wrap or salad that I mix with different recipes from Health mummy application.
- I drink 2-3 liters of water daily.
- An afternoon snack is generally a healthy mum’s snack. My favorite is the Banana Oatmeal Cake or Bliss Balls and I can’t get past the Rocky Road Superfood!
- I always prepare my own dinners for the week on Sundays so our family favorite is Mexican lasagna or one bowl of spaghetti bolognese. We also love the rice paper rolls or pizza using this two-ingredient pizza dough.
- I love cardio and HIIT dancing with Wendy.
3 tips for success from Louise
- Always remember your why. Why did you start your journey and wanted to make a change.
- drink a lot of water
- Start with small changes
“My advice is not to focus on the number in your scales. How many times have I been frustrated when the scales did not move but my clothes became more loose and felt better. I would only weigh once a week or even once every two weeks.”
Join our 28 day weight loss challenge!
If you are interested in starting to lose weight and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge It is a great program to check.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 days of exercise at home (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customizable breastfeeding meal plans (including 7-day cleanses)
- Time-saving workouts for busy moms – under 30 minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT) exercises
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!
- Get daily support from tens of thousands of mothers challenging with you