Indulge in the perfect balance of flavors, the nourishing attributes of healthy fats, and the guilt-free pleasure of a sweet treat that aligns with your nutritional goals. Keto Raspberry and Coconut Barks are a testament to the creativity and versatility of the ketogenic lifestyle, providing you with a delightful option for moments of indulging without compromising your health and well-being.
Keto Raspberry and Coconut Barks are a sweet treat made with a mixture of berries, coconut butter, coconut oil, and sweetened shredded coconut. The use of berries and coconut in desserts is common to many culinary traditions.
Known for their sweet, tangy flavour, raspberries have been enjoyed for centuries. On the other hand, coconut has been a staple in tropical cuisines for generations, providing a rich, creamy taste.
As for the potential benefits of Keto Raspberry and Coconut Barks, here are some things to consider:
- It is low in carbohydrates: This recipe is designed for the ketogenic diet, which emphasizes a low carbohydrate intake. The use of keto-friendly sweeteners and the absence of high-carb ingredients makes this treat suitable for those following a keto or low-carb lifestyle.
- healthy fats Coconut butter and coconut oil are sources of healthy fats, including medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). MCTs are easily digested and can provide a quick source of energy. Including healthy fats in a ketogenic diet can help promote satiety and support ketosis.
- Rich in antioxidants: Raspberries are known for their high antioxidant content. Antioxidants help protect the body from free radicals that can cause cellular damage. The raspberries in this recipe add an extra layer of antioxidant benefits.
- Customizable sweetness: With a powdered keto sweetener, you can add sweetness to the bark without adding carbs. This allows you to enjoy a sweet treat while still sticking to a low-carb or ketogenic diet.
When it comes to weight loss effects, it is important to note that individual results may vary. While this recipe is low in carbs and can be a satisfying treat for those on the keto diet, weight loss is affected by many factors, including total calories, macronutrient balance, physical activity, and individual metabolism.
- Half a cup (75 grams) dried raspberries (frozen)
- Half a cup (120 ml) coconut butter
- Half a cup (120 ml) of coconut oil
- Half a cup (40 g) grated coconut
- Half a cup (48 g) Keto Sweetener Powder
- Blend the frozen berries into a powder form in a food processor. sit aside.
- Over medium heat, add the rest of the ingredients to the saucepan and stir gently until dissolved.
- Pour half of the mixture into a baking tray (lined with parchment paper).
- Combine raspberry powder with remaining saucepan mixture and stir.
- Pour the berry mixture over the coconut mixture in the baking tray.
- Leave it to cool for an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional data is estimated based on the amounts per serving.
Net carbs: 3 grams
- Calories: 265
- sugar: 2 g
- fat: 27 grams
- carbohydrates: 6 grams
- Fiber: 3 g
- protein: 1 gram