Egg Roll Ingredients (to make one wrap):
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of cold water
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Avocado oil for cooking
- 2 Tomatoes cut into cubes
- 1 Jalapenos, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Lemonade
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander for garnish
Pulled Pork Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 A pound of pork shoulder or butt (bone-in or out)
Instructions on how to make eggs:
- Beat eggs with water well.
- Add the oil to a flat skillet over a medium heat and make sure the oil covers the skillet well.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and by moving the pan, make sure the egg mixture is evenly distributed throughout the pan.
- Cook, without flipping, for 5 minutes, until eggs are soft and form a flat pancake.
- Carefully move the egg casing from the pan to a large plate.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and season with salt to taste.
Instructions on how to make the pulled pork recipe:
- Put all dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Rub the mixture on the pork shoulder or pork back. Place them in the slow cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
- Let cool with two forks in the slow cooker to mix in with the juices and flavors.
- Place the meat on the egg rolls and cover with the sauce and any other toppings you want.
All nutritional data is estimated based on the amounts of each serving.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 2g
- Calories: 603
- sugar: 1 gram
- Fat: 41 grams
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- the basic: 1 gram
- protein: 52 grams