- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Avocado oil for cooking
- 1/2 1 pound (225 g) shredded pork (or pork tenderloin, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 green pepper (2 oz or 60 grams), cut into slices
- 1/2 Red pepper (2 oz or 60 grams), cut into slices
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 grams), cut into slices
- 1/3 cup (40 gramscashew nut
- 1 tablespoon (5 gramsgrated fresh ginger
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Chinese chili oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon (15th ml) sesame oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) tamari sauce free of gluten or coconut acids
- salt to taste
- Put the avocado oil in a frying pan and cook the pork (if it is not already cooked).
- Then add the pepper slices, onions and cashews.
- Fry until the pork is fully cooked. Then add the ginger, garlic, chili oil, sesame oil, tamari sauce, and salt to taste.
All nutritional data is estimated based on the amounts of each serving.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 12g
- Calories: 403
- sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 27 grams
- Carbohydrates: 14 grams
- the basic: 2 g
- protein: 28 grams