Simple, flavorful pork chops seasoned with a classic blend of garlic and rosemary. It is perfectly served with a few sides or on its own.
- 2 pork chops
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- 4 rosemary branches
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Rub salt and pepper on the pork chops.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet or skillet over medium to high heat.
- Once heated through, add the rosemary and garlic and cook for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the pork chops and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, until golden and cooked through.
- serving size: 1 piece of pork
- Calories: 318
- sugar: 0 grams
- Fat: 21 grams
- Carbohydrates: 1 gram
- the basic: 0 grams
- protein: 34 grams