- 2 tablespoons Avocado oil for cooking
- 1 pound of ground pork
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped parsley
- 1 scrambled eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper
Marinara Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for cooking
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons Coconut cream
Instructions for making meatballs:
- Mix all meatball ingredients (except avocado oil) in a bowl.
- Form small balls from the mixture (you can make about 15 meatballs).
- Heat the avocado oil in a frying pan and cook the meatballs in small batches. Flip it from time to time until it turns golden brown.
Instructions on how to make marinara sauce:
- In a separate skillet, add olive oil, onion, and garlic and cook until onion is translucent but not brown yet.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth and Italian seasoning and bring to a boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add the lemon peel and cream and let them cook together for another 10 minutes. Serve with vegetables or cauliflower rice.
All nutritional data is estimated based on the amounts of each serving.
- Calories: 287
- sugar: 3 grams
- Fat: 18 grams
- Carbohydrates: 6 grams
- the basic: 1 gram
- protein: 26 grams