Delicious deep pork chops marinated in a smoker, coffee rub and fry until golden. Use freshly ground coffee for the perfect flavor!
Pork Chops Ingredients:
- 2 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil or avocado oil for cooking
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare the seasoning by mixing all the scrub ingredients in a bowl.
- Wash the pork chops and let them dry. Rub them on each side with the mixture. Make sure it is completely covered.
- If you have time, put the pork chops in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the pork chops from the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature (about 30 minutes). Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Add cooking oil to a frying pan and heat over high heat. Add the pork chops and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place the tray in the oven (or place the slices on a baking tray) and let the pork chops cook for another 10 minutes in the oven.
- Let the meat rest for at least 10 minutes before enjoying it.