- 8 oz Fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream
- 1/4 Yellow onion, cut into cubes
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil for cooking
- 2 oz pork rinds
- Add coconut oil in a saucepan and add onions. Fry until they are transparent.
- Add the coconut cream over the cooled coconut milk can to the saucepan.
- Then add spinach, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow everything to simmer for 5 minutes, until the spinach is tender.
- Put pork rinds on it and serve.
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 23 grams
- Carbohydrates: 5 grams
- the basic: 2.5 grams
- protein: 11 grams
Discussion about this post