- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil (30 grams), for cooking with
- 1 450gm shredded pork (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon (6 gramsCajun seasoning
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 grams), cut into slices
- 1/2 Carrots (1 ounce or 25 grams), shredded
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 green onion (5 grams), cubes
- salt to taste
- Add the coconut oil to a large skillet and saute the onions and carrots until the onions are translucent.
- Then add in the pork and Cajun seasoning and fry over high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic and green onion and cook for an additional minute or two.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Calories: 274
- sugar: 1 gram
- Fat: 18 grams
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- the basic: 0 g
- protein: 25 grams