Did you know that we have a lot of different meal plans to choose from in the Healthy Mummy app?
as part of 28 day weight loss challengeNot only do the challenge themes change every month, but you also get access to different meal plans!
New meal plan types will be added or changed from time to time, but looking at the available options and customizing them to suit you is really easy in the Healthy Mummy app.
Scroll down to follow the easy step-by-step guide!
The current meal plans available include:
For a more detailed breakdown of all available meal plans and where to find them in the Healthy Mummy app, click here.
Our meal prep Queen Sascha has lost over 30 kilos with The Healthy Mummy, and she’s here to show you how easy it is to use the Healthy Mummy app and customize your meal plan.
How do meal plans work
Each 28 day weight loss challenge has a different theme, for example, detoxing from sugar or boosting immunity. Weekly meal plans for each challenge are downloaded in the app every Wednesday. All of this can be customized to suit the preferences of you and your family. Here Sascha explains how to get the most out of the recipes and shopping lists in the app. Or scroll down for a step-by-step guide.
A step-by-step guide to customizing your meal plan
1. Open the Healthy Mummy app and go to the food section in the middle of the bottom bar.
2. In the upper left corner you will see the topic of the challenge, (5 major components) the current month (August 2022) and the type of meal plan (Time Saving Budget 1500 calories).
3. By clicking on the down arrow in the current month, you can take a look at the current and past Challenge Attributes.
4. In the fourth week of any challenge, you will also be able to see the first week of the next month’s challenge. Every once in a while we have a hiatus week and it will be shown here as well. This month there will be Gap Week with a 7-Day Spring Clean Detox theme, which begins on Monday, August 22nd. The first week of the September Post Challenge is the Budget Challenge and begins on Monday, August 29, 2022.
5. Once you have clicked on the new month, click on the down arrow on the meal plan type (in this case Budget/Time saver) and you will see the meal plan options for that month and change or update accordingly as it works for you. to remember, When a new meal plan type is added for a new month, you’ll be able to see that starting on Wednesday in the fourth week of the current challenge by changing to the new topic.
6. If your meal plan type changes for the new month, the new added meal plan type will automatically update.
7. In the September Challenge (starting August 29), a customer-chosen meal plan (1,500 calories) is available. This challenge will be “Pescatarian”.
9. Each month our standard types of meal plans (Variety, Lunch only, Dinner only, Snack only, Budget/time saver, Higher Calories, Vegetarian & Vegan) will fit the theme of the 28 Day Monthly Challenge.
Our Specialized Meal Plans (Keto, Pregnancy, 45+ Hormone Balancing, Pantry Basics, Starter Meal Plans, Real Mom Meals, 3 Cook Bulk) and Customer Choice Meal Plan (Gluten Free, Air Fryer, High Protein, Low Carb) are designed Tailored by our nutritionists to fit specific needs, so even though our specialized meal plans don’t always fit our monthly themes, you can easily participate in our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. All of our meal plans are fully customizable with over 6000 recipes to choose from.
Click here to learn more about all available meal plans and where to find them in the Healthy Mummy app
What else does Healthy Mummy do!
Track your activity in the app
The app makes keeping track of all your activities very easy. Starting what you ate, how much water you drank, plus the exercise you did that day means you can monitor everything and stay accountable. It doesn’t take long for this to become an easy daily habit to follow. Here Sascha shares her tips on how to track your meals, including personalized food, using the in-app barcode scanner.
Fitness in MUMMY Health App
The in-app workout programs are designed only by our personal trainers to perform MUMS at home – even when the kids are around – so workout sessions are never longer than 30 minutes! There are a variety of levels, you can start simple and slow and over time build your strength and stamina. Sascha shows you how to choose your program and customize your exercise plan.
For more information about HOW TO START THE 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE – CLICK HERE
How to get the most out of the healthy mummy app when starting a 28-day weight loss challenge
Want access to these amazing meal plans? Join the 28 day weight loss challenge!
Proudly, we have helped millions of mothers change their health. Moms just like you are completely changing their health and bodies. You can also do this (and it’s easy!)
The 28 day weight loss challenge It is the 5 star rated app for moms only with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to:
● Nutritionist and Chef designed weekly meal plans
● More than 500 different personal trainers are designed at home
● Daily motivation from my coach
● Personal shopping lists to make life easier
● More than 6000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● Real-time support from the Mummy Health team and over 300,000 other moms