Stacey Huffnagel Young is a mother of three. She is now three 28 day weight loss challenge He lost 9.5 kg and 39 cm.
She started her weight loss journey at the beginning of January, and she is already feeling better inside herself and less bloated.
“I can feel my posture is much better, my back isn’t as sore as usual, I’m a little more flexible than I thought,” she says.
“My stomach is less bloated and the person I see in the mirror is starting to feel happier with it. I exercise almost every day now too!”
How Stacy started to lose weight and what she eats on a typical day
In fact, it was the pictures on New Year’s Eve that prompted Stacy to make a change.
“I haven’t liked the way I have seen myself in the mirror or in pictures for a while now. On New Years Eve my daughter took some pictures of my family and friends at home in celebration of my birthday,” she says.
“When I look at the pictures, I immediately delete a lot of them because I’m so annoyed with how much I look.
“I’m really new and wanted to sign up for it healthy mummy To make a change and that made me really want to work for it more.”
What does Stacy eat on a typical day?
breakfast: Belly juices
lunch: leftover dinner
Dinner: healthy mummy meal
Snacks: mummy healthy snack
Playing sports: HIIT exercises or a 30-minute walk
“I’ve tried quite a few different dinners and my family now has a few favorites.
“we love Asian slow cooker chickensticky chicken thighs lasagna on the stove, Mexican chicken pie and weekend pita pizza, nachos or burgers.
“We all love chocolate too, so Weet-Bix Healthy SliceHealthy Coconut Cakes and Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart are some of the family favorites that don’t last long in the fridge. “
All these recipes can be found at Health mummy application.
3 Stacy’s Tips for Success
1. Prepare your favorite meals or snacks Once you know what they are to help stay on the right track.
2. Numbers are not everything. As long as you feel better inside your body or the way you see yourself in the mirror. Take that win!
3. Don’t be hard on yourself. Anything is better than nothing.
“I was one of those moms who always said ‘I’m going to start my diet next week.’ Don’t wait! Start now! It’s not a diet but a new lifestyle for me and my family.”
“I really want to continue this journey to be a healthier version of myself and my family.”
Are you ready to become a healthy mummy?
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention help improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 day weight loss challenge It is a great program to check out.
The 28 day weight loss challenge It is the 5-star rated mom-only app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to:
● Nutritionist and Chef designed weekly meal plans
● More than 500 different personal trainers are prepared at home
● Daily motivation from my coach
● Personal shopping lists to make life easier
● More than 6000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● Real-time support from the Mummy Health team and over 300,000 other moms