Tayla-Dehne Donaczy didn’t lose weight just by following her 28 day weight loss challengeIt’s also now smoke-free – for the first time in 14 years. Yay!
“Originally, I lost 17.5 kg with healthy mummy over a period of approximately 10 months”, she says.
“I then decided to quit smoking, which I smoked for 14 years, but actually found it very easy because I think healthy mummy It gave me the tools to learn how to discipline myself.”
How Tila Quit Smoking While Losing Weight Too
“Now I am smoke-free, but I have gained 10 kg of weight again which is what I was expecting. It has been almost 4 months and I have been able to lose 5 kg and keep it off,” Tella says.
“I have a few extra kilos to get back to my lows which I didn’t feel bad about because I know I’ve kicked the hardest habit ever, which is smoking!”
Best of all, Tila feels amazing within herself, which is the most important thing.
“I feel so free, my skin is clearer and my energy levels are through the roof! Nothing beats how I feel right now honestly,” recognize.
“I am in the second year of healthy mummy I will never look back. I am so grateful that I learned the tools for success in physical and emotional well-being.
“My advice is to love yourself so you don’t give up, keep moving forward!”
How did you do that!
Tayla starts her day with a better mood Healthy mummy smoothie Every morning.
“I use vanilla powder or a vanilla smoothie mix. It’s my absolute favorite!
My snacks vary from Coconut Chocolate BrowniesAnd the biscuit dough slabs, Weetbix chip All from the app!
Telas’ favorite healthy mummy meals
“I like to keep things simple, so some days I have leftovers for lunch or steak and salad rolls from the app. Creamy bacon and mushroom ravioli It is my absolute favorite meal, and maybe nude parmas too! “
Workouts in the app
“Right now, I absolutely love Tabata or HIIT exercises, I find them easier to squeeze in between school drop out times or while I’m cooking tea etc.”
Three tips from Tayla for success
- Get up early and do your exercises before the kids wake up
- Preparing one or two different snacks per week will make your life a lot easier if they are ready to be put in the fridge
- Fix up your pantry before you begin, replace the flour every week with wholemeal flour, then grab a bowl of coconut oil, sip a pile of different spices, and prepare yourself so you can click through a recipe and get the ingredients already ready. .
Tayla also has some great tips for others trying to lose weight.
“When you say you want to lose weight, really believe in yourself. Set small goals and set them as you go. Even if the scales haven’t moved or gained some grams for 3 weeks in a row, stick with it. The weight didn’t come on quickly so it won’t go away quickly. This is definitely a change in A lifestyle, not a diet.”
Wise words Tila! Thank you for sharing your amazing results with us.
Emotional Eating: What, Why, and Tips to Help Fight It
Are you ready to become a healthy mummy?
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention help improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 day weight loss challenge It is a great program to check out.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 Days Workout At Home (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval training and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!
Learn more about 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Click Here or Buy our juices.
Discussion about this post