Mama Jolie proves what can be achieved in just one month!!! Sign up for 28 day weight loss challenge, And participating in the 12-week challenge, Jolie already weighs 5 kilograms and 18.6 centimeters, taut and feels impressive!
Julie McInnes is 46 years old and lives in Redlands, Queensland. She has a 13-year-old daughter and a 26-year-old daughter whom she calls Bonus Daughter.
For Jolie, the weight had crept in pretty quietly, and before you knew it, she was even heavier than she had been at full term.
When I got to 74 kg I thought it was cool, no that’s not good. I was never big before, and although 74 kilos is by no means big, it was for me.”
Jolie wanted to shed some kilos but she also wanted to be a good role model for her daughter.
Says , “While I wanted to lose weight, I wanted to show my 13-year-old what a healthy lifestyle and benefits look like, so my journey began.”
That journey began with a recording of 28 day weight loss challenge With access to the Healthy Mummy app. During the first month, Jolie managed to lose almost 5 kilograms.
‘It’s down to 69.2 now and I’ve boosted my tone a lot! I’m amazed and while it’s hard to get motivated one day, I feel so much better once I do it. I have an addictive personality so this is a good addiction! “
Losing weight while working from home
Jolie works 90% of her time at home, so she starts her day with an early morning walk to get her ready for the next day. I’ve also found other ways to stay active during her workday.
“I also walk around my backyard when having meetings, and even team/zoom meetings you can turn off the camera and walk in.”
7 ways to lose weight when working from home
I also found that the Healthy Mummy app is a great help in meal planning and organization.
“Working from home is probably more important to meal prep, so I have everything ready for my work week.”
“I’m on the 12 week challenge and that has helped push me into being so competitive.”
Find out all about the 12 Week Challenge here
“I have the healthy mummy smoothie, but I’m still trying the recipes because I’m an avid baker, I just started incorporating smoothies next week.”
Julie’s day on a plate
breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with a warm lemonade in the morning.
Morning snack: She is fruit, I love apples and cheese (who knew??!!)
lunch: It is a chicken salad (pictured), one of the many salads on the app.
Dinner They are family favorites, snitzels, sausages etc. I usually rotate these
Evening snack: They prepared a customized night snack out of a glass of milk and Tim Tam.
I enjoy After burning Workouts and drills 10 minutes and try to rotate them.
Julie’s top tips
- Scale and take pictures, you don’t have to share them, but if you don’t you’ll get frustrated when the scale doesn’t move.
- Don’t beat yourself up, a bad day doesn’t make a difference
- Don’t let bad thoughts rent space in your head – that’s my motto!
Join the 28 day weight loss challenge today
Do you want to change your baby’s weight but feel like you don’t have time in your day to exercise and eat healthy? This is where the mummy is healthy 28 day weight loss challenge I can help.
Our challenge entails:
- Fully guided daily fitness program with 500+ exercise videos – no equipment needed in 80% of workouts
- Over 500 workout videos at home. Choose from Boxing, HIIT, Tabata, Yoga, Dance, Postpartum, Weights, Baby Wear, Strength, Advanced Fitness, No Equipment and more!
- Weekly dietitian develops fully customizable family-friendly meal plans
- More than 6000 easy and cheap recipes at your fingertips
- Daily motivation and support from MyCoach and MindPower
- 24/7 support from our private support groups
- New Wellbeing section with self-care videos, mental health videos, meditations and podcasts