These amazing moms in our community have prepared all the meals for this week’s Cleanup Week!
Next week is the beginning 28 day weight loss challengeAnd to give their weight loss a really good start, these moms are doing the healthy mummy cleanse for seven days this week.
They were super organized with ready made meals and snacks for the week ahead.
Check out their meal prep below…
How these mothers are organized and prepared for the week of purification
Kerry or Brian
Kerry says,This is about the 15th healthy mummy cleanse, so let’s hope with all this prep work it’s the best I’ve ever had!
“She pushed me so hard for the seven-day cleanse this week that I spent three hours prepping in the kitchen which is double my usual hour and a half. But it was a very productive afternoon and I accomplished the following:
2 x trays of lemon juice cubes for lemon water
2 x servings of poached pear for poached pear porridge
4 x servings of beetroot, mint and cashew chutney
4 x servings of hummus
4 x servings of organic brown rice crackers
1 x whole head of celery, chopped in water
500 grams of chopped carrots in water
4 x servings of cherry tomatoes
4 x boiled eggs
6 x servings of carrot, ginger and spinach soup
12 x Coconut and Cashew Bites
8 x bars of no bread muesli
2 grilled chicken breasts for chicken salad, cucumber, chicken salad and avocado
Washed and shredded broccolini and bok choy for stir-fry chicken noodle
2 x servings of salmon fillet ready to purée salmon and white beans with vegetables
2 x Chia Pudding Cleansing
“It’s not too late if you haven’t prepared yet,”adds Kerry.
“Simple things you can do are boil some eggs, chop up some vegetables and fruit, make chia pudding or a dip. You can still get ready.
“Let’s crush these purge ladies!!!”
cat says, “I keep it very simple and repetitive to make life easy;
- Smoothie for breakfast
- Roasted pumpkin, chickpeas and vegetable sticks for morning tea
- A nutritious spiced chickpea bowl for lunch Monday and Tuesday
- Keshari in the freezer for lunch in the back half of the week
- Boiled eggs for snacks
- Coconut and cashew bliss snack balls
Moon says, I will be entering this 100% cleanse week with the goal of completing 7 days. It’s my birthday next Saturday so if I only get 5 days’ worth I’ll be happy, but my goal is the full 7 days. I prepared today:
- Spinach for my smoothie x6
- Bananas for my juice x6
- Carrot sticks for my snacks – 3 made Monday through Wednesday from work
- Plain crackers x14
- Avocado dip into individual slices served x 6 Banana, Blueberry, Oats & Coconut Muffins x 12
- Whole Chocolate Chip Tarts Made Into Mini Muffins For School Kids – x32
- Cut salami and cheese for husband’s morning tea
“I’ve been doing this all day so I haven’t been in the kitchen for a long time. Have whatever works for you.”
Courtney saysThe cleaning week’s meal is prepared for today, and I only last until tomorrow and Tuesday.”
- Egg and cheese break cups (ham with husband)
- Balsamic beetroot, bacon and feta salad
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Vegetable sticks and chickpeas
- Rice and chickpea crackers (for husband)
- Frozen yogurt berry clusters
“Nice feeling getting ready for this week!”
Sally says,Purge is set up! After a week of hitches, I’m thrilled to be ready for cleaning week! “
- Ginger Spinach Cleansing Soup x2
- Spring Cleansing Power x2
- Double choc fudge gluten free cookies x12.5
- Homemade chickpeas and carrot sticks x 3
- Yogurt, cocoa nib and raspberry x3
- Boiled eggs x6
It may not be much, but a little prep goes a long way! Whether you have 30 minutes or 3 hours to prep, every little bit counts. Who’s ready for cleaning week??? “
Go ladies!!! We think you are amazing.
Are you ready to become a healthy mummy? Join today to get access to this 7-day cleansing meal plan
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and well-being.