When Hannah Beach began her weight loss journey, it was the beginning of winter.
following 28 day weight loss challenge This amazing mom was able to drop 35kg and now she maintains a 5kg radius of that. Her weight ranges from 70 kg to 75 kg after her weight started at 105 kg – which is unbelievable!
Here’s how I found the time for it Playing sportsEven when it’s cold outside…
How Hana incorporates exercise into her busy regimen
Rehearsals weren’t something Hana says she prioritized before she got involved Health mummy applicationGradually, she began to integrate into her daily routine.
“I started with two kilometers on a dirt road, three times a week,” Says.
“I would often push my six-month-old twins in the stroller and throw the two- and four-year-olds on a bike, as getting this done in any way became more important as I realized that the exercise helped my weight loss goals.”
Fast forward nearly three years with another fast winter fast approaching, and now exercise is a vital part of Hana’s day!
“It happens in some form or form, whether it’s a walk, a run, a walk the dog, an app exercise, or a weightlifting session,” Says.
“I’ve spent the past six months building a new habit of morning exercise before the kids wake up!
“It’s a great time to get outside and get the blood pumping before the start of a busy day!”
Hana tends to exercise before the kids get up and get out of bed
Hannah says this time of day has become her “me time” because she sneaks out of the house, often in the dark while everyone else is sleeping peacefully!
“There’s nothing more satisfying than closing my workout loop in the app even before I start ‘Mom’s Life’ for the day,” Says.
“But as winter approaches, the mornings are getting colder and colder! This morning was such a rude shock, the temperature was an amazing three degrees when I walked out the door!”
As a busy mother of five, Hana says that mornings should continue to be prime time to get acclimated Playing sports (Sleep for everyone the night before!) So finding ways to withstand the cold is essential!
“Nothing can stand in the way of my morning exercises, I now crave it not only for my physical health, but for myself as well.” Says.
“So, with this in mind, I made a list to convince myself that this habit should continue through the winter months, and I wanted to share with you all!”
Hana’s top tips for achieving these workout goals when it comes to winter and colder months:
- Don’t look at the weather app on your phone while you’re in bed. If you see how cold it is, it really gives you an easy excuse not to get up!
- Set the alarm and stick to it!
- Your accountability friend! Even if you can’t exercise together, text a friend when you get up and go, and make sure he does the same! When someone else is counting on us, we are more likely to stick and follow through. Why don’t you post it in Healthy Mummy Support Group, Motivate others to join!
- Weather fit dress. Wearing the right clothes for the cold is key! Beanie, jacket or long leggings! Rug out and get out there!
- Make a plan and stick to it, rain, hail or shine! Get some form of “temporary” exercise and a non-food reward if you reach your weekly goal (eg wake up 5 times early in the morning in a week), the app’s exercise logging is great visual to see what you’ve achieved.
- Raise your heart rate! When it’s cold, it takes longer to warm up, so choose a type of exercise to really activate the cardio, the boxing workout from the app is perfect!
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
If you are interested in starting to lose weight and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 day weight loss challenge It is a great program to check.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 days of exercise at home (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customizable breastfeeding meal plans (including 7-day cleanses)
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!
- Get daily support from tens of thousands of mothers challenging with you