Want to detox your body, banish flatulence, feel super fresh, and ready to attack your weight loss and fitness goals this month?
Then we’ve got you covered with the 7 Day Cleanse as part of our 28 day weight loss challenge.
7 Day Cleanse Our 28 day weight loss challenge
We take the time to Cleanse and detoxify On the day of the 7-day cleansing of the healthy mummy. Yep!
Get ready for the 7 Day Cleanse
this week, 28 day weight loss challenge Members have a 7-day cleansing meal plan to follow. This 7-day meal plan is packed full of fresh, light and delicious recipes. Think citrus fruits, grapefruits, greens, and berries!
The meal plan is specifically designed to aid your body in its cleansing processes, help you increase your fiber and absorb plenty of vitamins and minerals to help you feel stimulated, ready and refreshed.
Some of our favorite cleanse meals that can be part of your cleanse include:
- Berry chia pudding Start your day right with chia pudding! Chia seeds are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fiber, so they’ll keep you satisfied for the rest of the morning.
- turkey stuffed peppers – A delicious and enjoyable dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
- Spicy guacamole – With only 161 calories, this is the perfect snack to help curb food cravings!
Read how this mom stays motivated doing a 7-day cleanse.
Meal prep for the cleanup week
We asked resident meal prepper Sasha Farley for some of her top tips to help all moms plan and prepare for cleaning week.
sasha said, “Preparing for a week of cleansing can help you stay on track and save money, and it takes the guesswork out of your week and quickly solves the problem of feeling hungry!”
1. Find the type of setup that works for you!
- Some families can prepare for the next full week on Sunday
- Others prepare for the night by doubling up on dinner each night/organizing or cooking snacks
- Daily prep helps, too, with a little time each morning making snacks, and maybe making a quick smoothie or salad
- Snacks gathered here and there or at leisure all add up, and this is another effective method!
Whatever work will be most effective, do not try to do something that does not fit into your lifestyle.
2. You can customize your cleanse plan to suit you best or meal frequency – For example, you can make a huge batch of egg and cheese brekky cups and eat them every morning!
3. Keep snacks simple, fruits, nuts etc Divide them into small bags ready for grab-and-go
4. Pre-cut vegetables – Which would be good for crunchy lettuce wraps with nuts!
5. Lemon water is a great clean-up drink So chop up those lemons and you’re ready to go! Read why lemon water is good for helping you lose weight.
6. Choose things that are easy to do at night – It’s easy to whip up this peanut butter and beetroot salad if you’re feeling disorganized.
7. It is important that you continue to eat your calories while doing the 7-day cleanse So have some extra snacks on hand like hard-boiled eggs, crackers and dip or make more snacks like tummy time bland balls.
Learn how Sascha prepares for a 7-day clean in 2 hours and it only costs $90.
How to find your own cleanse week meal plan, customize it and get ready to go
To get to the 7 Day Cleanse head to your food section at Health mummy application over here
Select FOOD in the lower right corner.
Then click Choose Challenge Tour here
Select the month in the upper-right corner next to the current 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Tour
There you can customize your meal plan as usual.
The meal plan will appear as usual, ready to get you ready for the week ahead.
We’re so excited about the 7 Day Cleanse! Let’s do it!
Mother Zeina gives you her tips on how to clean your skin for 7 days.
Mind, body, breath and sessions
In addition to our delicious, fresh, and healthy meal plan and as part of GAP WEEK, don’t forget to check out The Healthy Mummy MIND.BODY.BESSH. sessions.
The Healthy Mummy MIND.BODY.BREATH sessions are designed to support conscious motherhood (and complete an exercise program while following 28 day weight loss challenge).
About Healthy Mind Mummy Sessions
There are three breathing sessions to choose from:
- 3 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
All wellness sessions begin with a mind and body warm-up, to settle down well and prepare.
How to find mind body.bathing sessions in the health mummy app?
- touches Playing sports at the bottom of the app’s home page
- Determine Mind and body, breath from the exercise menu
- Make sure to touch How do you complete this exercise? To read and understand how it works and will benefit your exercise routine
- Work through every thought. breathing session It has also been included in the application
- Make sure to touch Record this exercise button once the session is finished, so it is logged against your activity
Read how cleansing can be good for your mind and body.
Check out these amazing results after 7 days of cleansing
Cassie has lost 2.3 kg and 4 cm of her body and feels absolutely amazing!
she says “I usually lose track after three days of a cleanse, but I was really proud of having five great days and two good days.”
Read about cleansing it here.
After mom beck already lost 21.4 kilos healthy mummy 28 day weight loss challenges She found that her weight had plateaued…then she did a 7 day cleanse. She started losing weight again with another 2.1kg in just 7 days.
Read her amazing cleansing results and how her husband’s benefited.
How to join the 7 day cleanse
If you’re not currently a Challenge member – you can still access these amazing 7-day cleansing sessions and mind us. 28 day weight loss challenge By signing up for our program with thousands and thousands of other moms.
If you are determined and motivated and your mission is to manage your weight and fix your health – our challenge can help you. You can spend the next two days detoxing your body and start your weight loss journey when the next 28 day challenge begins.
Our challenge includes:
- 28 days of at-home workouts (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- A new challenge every month – so you’ll never get bored
- Customizable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Less than 30 minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT) exercises.
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!
- a Moms community Who will support you through your weight loss journey
Not into a challenge but still want to cleanse? You can do a 3-day cleanup with our book!
If you are not a member of the challenge but are keen to take part in this short but effective detox … then be sure to check out 3 day cleanse.
The 3 Day Cleanse is an e-book full of recipes, tips, and tricks to help you beat flatulence, detox, and eliminate unwanted toxins.
The health benefits of the 3-day cleanse program include:
- Decreased gastric distention
- Improve energy levels
- clearer mind
- glowing complexion
Our 3 Day Cleanse is full of delicious recipes and top tips from our nutrition experts to help Get rid of unwanted toxins From the body, it improves your metabolism and jump-starts your energy levels. It’s all about Clean eating.
You will reduce processed foods and drinks, Eat nutrient-rich foods It will give your system a boost and make you feel great.
There are a lot of healthy recipes to follow along with cleansing, so give them a try over the next 3 days and start feeling great!
Amazing cleaning results in 3 days!
1. Lauren’s results are incredible
Lauren says, “I lost 1.6kg* in 3 days and totally lifted my bloat! “
“I feel refreshed, light, energetic, relaxed, confident and happy!!”
“And the best part?? No hunger!!! That’s right, you can still eat great, delicious, and totally healthy food.”
2. Nicola’s amazing weight loss
By the end of the 3 Day Cleanse, Nicola had lost nearly 2 kg*.
Nicola says:I’m happy to say I’ve lost 1.7kg and all my bloat!
“I feel amazing, I love disinfection Much. Not only are the results amazing but the food is AMAZING!!! I had all the faith in a scientist who is doing a job disinfection Because it’s the fifth time I’ve done this! “
How amazing are these results? Way to go ladies!