- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into small cubes (about 1/2 inch wide)
- Half a cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning (or other seasoning of your choice)
- ½ Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Equipment: 10-15 bamboo skewer, 4″ long
- Before using bamboo skewers, soak them in room temperature water for at least 2-3 hours.
- To make the marinade, mix olive oil, spices, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a ziplock bag. Place the diced ham in the bag, seal, shake, and store in the refrigerator overnight, or at least 2 hours if you’re in a hurry.
- Heat the oven to 450 Fahrenheit (230 Celsius).
- Drip the marinade before you put the meat on the skewers, then wrap the fillets tightly on the skewers.
- Place the skewers in the oven (place a pan under it to catch any dripping).
- Cook for 15 minutes, then flip the skewers and cook for another 5 minutes (check that the pork is cooked through with an internal temperature of at least 145°F).
All nutritional data is estimated based on the amounts of each serving.
- Calories: 227
- sugar: 0 grams
- Fat: 15 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0 grams
- the basic: 0 grams
- protein: 24 grams
Discussion about this post