Are you trying to lose weight and improve your fitness but lack a little motivation? If so, then what you need may be a weight loss stimulating plate.
Sometimes we need a visual reminder to help us focus on 28 day weight loss challenge a trip.
The wonderful mothers in Healthy mummy community We’ve been busy creating their own boards that we’re happy to share with you along with the 7-step process to create a weight loss motivation board that works.
How to create a weight loss motivation board
1. Visualize yourself at your desired weight
Start by visualizing yourself at your desired weight. Ask yourself:
- How do you feel about it?
- Who do you do this for and why?
- What makes you happy?
- How will your life be when you achieve your goals?
This will put you in a positive frame of mind for this activity.
2. Find motivational paintings that inspire you
- There is no right or wrong way to create your own motivation board.
- The Weight Loss Stimulation Council should “talk to you”. It should be a reflection of your personality and your own goals.
- How much or how little you include on the board is entirely up to you.
3. Collect pictures of things that make you happy
Think about what makes you excited and happy and start collecting these items. This could include:
- Pictures of your kids, your family, your wedding day, you’re at your desired weight.
- suggestive quote.
A picture of a person of the same size whose body you admire. (There is no point in pinning a picture of a mannequin if you are 5ft tall.)
Furthermore, if you are 6ft tall and have jet black hair, a Kylie Minogue photo might not be the best choice. be realistic! Choose role models who are healthy and whose body or body elements you can achieve)
- Calendar or countdown planner.
- Health or fitness goals (eg, aim to run 5 km, aim to perform 30 pushups in one minute).
- A list or illustrations of the exercises you would like to do each day.
- Pictures of the dress you’d like to match (you can also hang a piece of clothing next to your board).
- Bonus or small rewards when you reach your weight stages or your goal weight.
4. Gather your supplies
- Choose the material you want for your board and where you might want to hang it because this will determine your size. Common choices for boards are colored cardboard, cork, hardboard, or whiteboard. If you want a board that you can update easily, a whiteboard or cork board is a good choice.
- Think about the accessories you want to enhance your board. These can include pegs, stickers, staples, ribbons, small bunting, stickers, colored pencils, craft paper etc. Spotlight, Kmart, or Reject shop are great accessories resources.
5. Be creative and design your forum
Play some music, surround yourself with pictures that make you happy and get creative with glue, scissors and thumb nails. Remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect. You can add or omit it at any time.
6. Hang your stimulus board in a prominent place
- There is no point in putting your weight loss stimulus plate away where you can’t see it.
- Hang it in a prominent place.
- It is a constant reminder of how much progress you have made and how close you are to achieving your goal.
- This visual reminder will help you stay focused.
7. Track your progress
- Record your progress along the way.
- Wedges are a fun visual reference for indicating lost kilograms. Include two lines on your board. The top line will contain the number of pegs representing the kilograms you aim to lose (see above). The final result will indicate how many kilograms you have lost. Other mothers have created jars of gemstones to track their progress. Find the method that works for you.
- Cross out each day you complete your exercises.
- Give yourself small (non-food related) rewards for achieving milestones. This might be a night at the movies, getting your nails done, and buying some new trainers.
Now you should be on your way to reaching your goals!!!
Thank you to all the wonderful moms in the Healthy Mummy community for sharing their motivational boards.
Are you excited to join our 28 day weight loss challenge?
Want to take charge of your health and weight – then join us 28 day weight loss challenge Today.
for us 28 day weight loss challenge It is an affordable and customizable program designed to help mothers reach their weight loss goals and manage their health.
Our challenge involves:
- 28 Days Home Workout Routine (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!