Caitlin Maria feels like a new person since joining 28 day weight loss challenge two months ago.
Not only does she feel better about herself, she has more energy and her gut health has improved dramatically.
“I feel like a completely different woman and now have a new outlook on life” Says.
The Brisbane-based dog mom reveals that one of the milestones she set for herself was being able to wear this black dress on her birthday.
“In my whole life I couldn’t get a zip at all. It’s hard to tell because it’s a black dress, but the girl was really wobbly in all respects,” Says.
“I know I still have a long way to go, but the support from the The Healthy Mummy community has been so amazing and helped me achieve my first major milestone, so thank you!”
In fact, Caitlin never used metrics to track her success.
“Instead, I see and celebrate accomplishments in various forms both mentally and physically. I used to be a size 14 and had to go down to 12, which I am trying to get used to,” Says.
“I am a much healthier and happier woman now and am so thankful, and all the work pays off. I have consistently maintained the weight I lost and no longer resort to emotional eating.”
What does a typical day look like for Caitlin
breakfast | Low-fat Greek yogurt, sometimes with a piece of fruit.
lunch | Roll the salad or left over for dinner the night before
dinner | Very experimental when it comes to dinner. They usually tend to make pumpkin soup, minced chicken/lamb, or cooked salmon.
snacks | I go for fruit or tuna and crackers.
exercise | No equipment / body weight, 28 days and boxing.
Three tips for success
- mood board. do it. Personalize it, make it look absolutely beautiful and then set it as your iPhone + lock screen wallpaper.
- Buy this dress. You’ll be going out and celebrating your weight loss in style, so you might as well treat yourself and your body to a gorgeous gown. + Make sure to take some boom photos
- Reconfirm your motivation. Even though I still struggle to lose 8 glasses of water and easily lose balance when exercising, I know what I’m doing now will become a healthy habit built into what I want for myself in the future.
“Be kind to yourself, because you’ve probably been through more than you realize.”
“I have more energy, I feel lighter and happier,” says my mum, who lost 20 kilos in 6 months.
Weight loss success: how this mom lost 40 kg and then 33.5 kg!
Join Caitlin on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention help improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 day weight loss challenge It is a great program to check.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 Days Workout At Home (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!