The next round of the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge starts on August 29, 2022 and to give you the best chance of success, there will be a detox week before August 22nd!
Detox or Cleanse WEEK’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge means it’s time to detox and cleanse in preparation for our new product. 28 day weight loss challenge. Starting a challenge on top means that you are more likely to get great results, be motivated and set and reach your goals.
Scroll down to see where to find your Spring Detox plan plus examples of some great recipes from previous plans!
With 3 meals and 3 snacks a day, this is not like your usual lemon water just for detoxing.
You will feel satisfied and light Until now Plumping and free of silliness, you will undoubtedly notice an improvement in your sleep. All in all, 7 Day Cleanse in this 28 day weight loss challenge is designed to make you feel happier! Just in time for the next challenging round.
How do you do a healthy cleanse in 7 days
Here is an example of what a 7 Day Cleanse looks like:
Breakfast: Super Blueberry Bowl
- 1/4 cup toasted muesli
- 1/2 cup low fat milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon walnut
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup teaspoon
- Put all ingredients, except for the mixture and a few blueberries, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Put the blueberry mixture in a bowl and spread it over the mixture and the reserved berries to serve.
Snack: Hummus & vegetable sticks
- 1/2 cup Lebanese cucumber
- 1/4 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 sumac
- Cut the cucumber and capsicum into slices.
- Put the chickpeas in a dish and put the olive oil and sumac on top.
- Serve hummus with vegetable sticks.
Lunch: turkey lunch wrap and salad
- 25 grams brie cheese
- 1 whole mountain bread wrap
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 slices low fat smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium carrot, grated
- Slice the beriberi and arrange the turkey slices on top.
- Top with tomato slices, spinach and grated carrots.
- Roll as directed on package and serve.
Snack: Oatmeal and cocoa biscuits
- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cocoa granules
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, add bananas, oats, and cocoa nibs. Mix well.
- Add the coconut oil and baking soda and mix well to form a cookie dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll into balls. The balls are placed in the prepared tray, leaving space between the balls to allow spreading.
- Gently tap each ball to flatten it slightly.
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow it to cool completely on the tray before serving.
- One cookie is one service. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Dinner: a bowl of spiced chickpeas
Chickpeas, sweet potatoes, kale, and broccoli are nature’s powerhouses and boost the nutritional value of any meal. Add spices, tahini, and maple sauce and you’ve got a meal that you and your family will love!
Get the recipe here
Evening snack: Yogurt, cocoa nibs and berries
- 1/4 cup low-fat natural Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa granules
- Defrost the berries if they are frozen and mix them with yogurt and cocoa nibs for a delicious snack.
Or dessert: strawberry and kiwi sorbet
Ingredients – Serves 3
- 2 baskets of strawberries cut into slices
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Put the mixture in a shallow bowl or bowl, cover and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After one hour, mix again until smooth and then return to the freezer.
- Just before serving, mix the mixture again.
- Divide among 3 serving plates. Store leftovers in the freezer for up to two months.
Where to find the SPRING DETOX plan in Healthy Mummy
1. Go to the main screen of the Healthy Mummy app and tap on “Food” in the middle at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click the current month under the challenge topic.
3. Select a 7-day spring detox, which falls below the September budget challenge.
4. Once you click on Spring Detox, it will take you to the meal plan starting on Monday, August 22nd.
For more information on how to customize your meal plans, click here
Mums in 7-day cleanse
Tegan Jones says, “I am so excited for detox week. I love eating delicious, bright, beautiful food. I also made matcha iced tea with capsicum, broccoli, two perfectly boiled eggs and a homemade sweet potato pesto dip… yum!”
Lauren Kollstad says, “#7 cleaning day Ready! Weighing 97.1 kg, photos were taken, food sorted for a busy morning with deliveries from school and swimming lessons. They’re dressed and ready for the day.”
Michelle Anderson says, Did you know you can mix and match your own cleanses from previous cleanses?
“Today is my breakfast from the 28 day challenge 7 days cleanse!! Just go to your meal plan, you’ll see the weeks to choose from, click “change” and you’ll see all our past challenges! My first cleanse and I am determined to destroy it!! So far I’ve had lemon water, breakfast, yogurt, muesli and 1 liter of water! Let’s do this ladies! “
We can’t wait to share your detox results with you next week!
So, to get DETOX ON, join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge now…or repeat these meals for the next 2 days…. Just in time for the next 28 day weight loss challenge!
Take part in the 28 day weight loss challenge today!
This challenge is also packed with tips on how to beat winter food cravings and stay motivated and inspired. With over 4,500 recipes and 500 workout videos, all in our easy-to-use app.