Are you running out of time and need a quick workout? Here’s a 20-minute workout developed by one of our professional trainers!
- Start by setting the timer for 20 minutes.
- Alternate through each exercise at the beginning of each minute.
- Complete the number of repetitions of the exercise you are doing for that minute.
You should have done 4 sets of each exercise by the end of the 20 minutes.
If you track your exercises with MyZone, your MEP should be between 70-90 MEPs for a 20-minute workout.
- TRX Inverted Row – 10 reps
- MB Squat – 15 Reps
- KB Floor Press – 10 Reps
- KB Swing – 15 reps
- KB Get up and sit – 5 on each side
Here are examples if you are not sure how to do the exercises:
TRX Inverted Row – 10 reps
Medicine Ball Squat – 15 Reps
KettleBell Floor Press – 10 Reps
KettleBell Swing – 15 reps
KettleBell Get up and sit down – 5 on each side
Click here to book a free personal training consultation with one of our certified trainers! Don’t forget to post a photo or video of you performing this exercise and tag us on social media Tweet embed!
Discussion about this post